Kong Wobbler large
- unpredictable movements keep your pet interested
- easy to fill
- dispenses treats as pushed
- great alternative to a dog bowl
- stimulates your dog mentally and physically
- two sizes suitable for all breeds
- dishwasher safe and easy to clean
When to use it
Keeping your pet stimulated through play is important for their mental well-being just as much as their physical health. Walks and romps in the garden are great, of course, but this toy lets them play whenever the mood strikes them (or you). As the wobbler reacts when shoved or pawed, it's hard to predict its movements, which will keep your dog's attention.
You can even use this as an alternative mealtime trick. Rather than putting your pet's food in a bowl, place their biscuits in the wobbler. It's a great way to get them engaged with their meals if they're losing interest in eating. If your dog does seem to have lost their appetite, it's always worth a visit to your vet to check there's no medical issue behind it.